The International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA) is the flagship Australian Conference on computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, and related areas. DICTA was established in 1991 as the premier conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society (APRS). DICTA 2018 is technically cosponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). All papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Image coding and processing
- Shape and texture analysis
- Surveillance, Defence and industrial applications
- Remote sensing and spectral imaging
- Astronomical image analysis
- Statistical and structural pattern recognition
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Human-computer interaction
- Biomedical and e-health applications
- Content-based image retrieval and image databases
Paper Submission Deadline: 30 July, 2018.
Review Notification: 3 September, 2018.
Authors are invited to submit papers of up to 8 pages according to the guidelines on the conference website. Each paper will go through double-blinded peer review. It is a condition of publication that each paper is presented at the conference. Each accepted paper must be registered by an author before the early registration deadline to avoid withdrawal from the conference proceedings and technical program.