Prospective organizers of Tutorials (about 3-4 hours including breaks) should submit proposals with the following information in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Tutorial title
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations and primary contact email
- Short bio (max 2 paragraphs) for each organizer, including pointers to relevant publications and experiences.
- Motivation or justification for having the tutorial, and explanations why the proposed tutorial would be beneficial to DICTA community.
- Course description that includes topics that will be covered, along with a brief outline and work distribution in case of multiple presenters.
- Anticipated target audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced) as well as expected number of attendees.
Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline: 30 July, 2018.